Here you will find all the guidance you need to complete your eligibility application for FP 2019. We advise you read all the following guidance carefully to familiarise yourself with the process before the eligibility application period opens on 25 June 2018.
The eligibility application window is 25th June 2018 - 8th August 2018 (12:00 BST)
Eligibility Applicant Guidance:
- UKFP 2019: Eligibility Applicant Guidance
- UKFP 2019: Dean's Statement and Guidance
- UKFP 2019: Eligibility Checklist
If you are still unsure whether you are required to apply for eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to do once I have submitted my eligibility application?
- Applicants will be notified of their outcome on 20th August 2018
- Meet the conditions of your eligibility outcome
- You will need to apply for the Foundation Programme during the national application window (1st October 2018 - 12th October 2018)
- To help you complete your Foundation Programme application please refer to the Applicants' Handbook on the Applicant Guidance page